Wednesday 18 April 2012

Bubbye Mr Milo :( we will miss you xxx


This has nothing to do with my beauty bits and bobs, but as my blog is like my online diary of my everyday life, i wanted to say good bye to my little dog milo.
sadly he had to be put to sleep yesterday and as all you dog lovers and owners out there will appreciate it was the hardest thing i have ever had to do :(

we loved him so much and i hope he is now in peace and happy wherever he will be :)
left a massive whole in mine and hubby hearts and the girls too but we have so many lovely memories and pictures so he will never be forgotten.


we loved him lots and always will, bubbye milo sleep well xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog hun I hope your okay,it's very upsetting when any animal that youv'e had for a long time and your so close to passes away..he looked so cute in that picture but like you said I'm sure he's happy wherever he is now :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you honey ever so much :) such a horrible situation but we got all his piccys and memories to be thankful for :) he was lovely little dog just one of those sad moments in life. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...