Monday 30 April 2012

Benefit Pore-Fessional


Hi ladies well, i have to let you know about this product, i LOVE it! i was given this about 3 months ago and have repurchased it since. Benefit kindly gave me a face kit when i went in to speak to them about some makeup i got and wasnt happy with due to a VERY strange smell! they were amazing gave me a free make over and a bag full of goodies, including this item, the pore fessional pore minimizer. i wasnt 100% sure if this would actually do anything at first but i have to say its makes the world of difference.

i apply this before me makeup its very thick but once on and rubbed in its soooooooo smooth and almost powder touch like. i wear this over the bridge of my nose and forehead to hide my pores. then once ive applied foundation im not filling up my face with foundation and rubbish. its oil free, lightweight, translucent and very silky! it is a little pricy at £21.00 but its not often i purchase items like this and because i love it that much i really dont mind.


to look at it looks like its going to put colour on to your skin but its totally translucent love love love, the feel and texture and as i said before makes such a difference to my complexion.
if any of you ladies have tried this i would love to hear what you think please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard lots of good stuff about this I need to try it xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...