Monday 30 April 2012

Sunshine Award :)


I have recieved the Sunshine Award from the lovely Kaylie http://pinkporcelain87.blogspot.co.uk/
so pleased and so thankful that Kaylie nominated me so thank you hun.

Rules:
1) Each tagged person must post five to ten things about themselves.
2)You have to choose and tag 5 people.
3) Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them

Kaylie chose to do 10 facts that make her happy and i'm going to do the same as it is the Sunshine Award :)
10 Things That Make Me Happy
My girls Emma(8) and lilly(2)
my husband rob
my great friends
lyla (doggie)
walking in the woods with my family
makeup and beauty blogging
singing
my family
clothes and handbags
nice bottle of wine!

the ladies i pass this award onto are....





1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you so much, I really appreciate it :) congrats on your award too u deserve it! You have a lovely blog, p.s I accidentally got rid of the comment you posted but I replyed I just look like a weirdo talking to myself on it
    Thanks again!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...