Monday 9 April 2012

Whose Been TANGOED!

Hey peeps! this is quite bizarre as i drafted this blog last night and when i got up this morning a fellow blogger had actually also done a blog on this gorgeous tangerine colour!
I TOTALLY AGREE with the fact that this colour is amazing and i truly love it and any shade similar.

i have a nice little collection going now and to be honest ive only been wearing this colour for About a year.
in my collection i have.....

from left to right, no.17 moisture lipstick in blonde, no.7 stay perfect matt lipstick in geranium and of course my revlon lip butter in tutti frutti.
my first purchase in this lovely colour was my no.7 lipliciou gloss in tangerine twist, also in this pic is my benefit ultra shine lip gloss in life on the a list. (these are pretty but a little sticky).
first is my GOSH nail polish in 570 peachy, and then my rimmel 60 seconds in shade coralicious.
finally are my pink tease glitter shadows in the palette warm med.
these colours i use on a regular basis especially the lip colours. when my hair was dark i wore them alot, i thought i would only be able to wear with dark hair but now blonde they still suit my skin tone in which im so glad about because i do love these shades alot.
let me know of any products you have in this gorgeous tangerine shade as im sure there are still lots of bits out there that i would love to add to my collection.




2 comments:

  1. Nice shades :) you cant go wrong with a bit of orange in your life, lovely blog im now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i am loving the tango colour and all shades like it at the moment lol :) lovely spring/summer colour and always a colour i thought id never use! was so wrong lol x thanks for the follow hun x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...