Thursday 26 April 2012

Mum's Birthday HELP PLEASE!

hi ladies right!!!!

my mums birthday is coming up soon! i am truly struggling with what to get my mum this year, i have been racking my brains but i keep coming to a dead end or the "oh i got her that last year or three years ago".

so i was wondering if any of you ladies could help me out please. pretty please!
she is very into many things like me, beauty products, handbags, perfume, ect all those lovely lady things we ahhh and cooo over!


so any ideas would really really REALLY BE A MASSIVE HELP!

What have you got your mums for their birthdays, maybe something a little different or maybe just a lovely girlie, treat gift.

thanks ladies x

1 comment:

  1. hiya hun
    i've given you the sunshine award :)

    http:/pinkporcelain87.blogspot.co.uk

    Kaylie
    xxx


    What about soap and glory my mum love's it when i get her s&g
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...