Wednesday 30 May 2012

Noble Isle Bath & Shower Gel


Hey ladies, well i just wanted to talk about this lovely little product i received in this months glossy box, i feel it needs a blog of its own as it is right up my street and im really enjoying it.

this has to be one of my favorite products so far that i have got in my glossy box.

i love my bubble baths and am always finding lovely bath products but i have to say that this is my favorite of all so far and im so happy i had the chance to try it. the sample was a lovely size as a little goes along way. this is a luxury product and at £20.00 a bottle you understand why. im not sure if i could repurchase this at this price being a mummy of two and as everyone will understand the expense that comes with this responsibility £20.00 for a bubble bath for me at this time is a high price. which is such a shame because i soooooo want to repurchase this as i love it so much.

the scent is amazing, a little musky and deep with a fresh tone at the same time, almost reminds me of a subtle aftershave scent. YUMMY! as i previously said a little goes along way and it creates a lovely bubbly bath with this relaxing scent and feel. it leaves the skin feeling alive and so soft which is great and the scent lingers for a nice amount of time creating a really clean feel. 

over all i love this product and i REALLY want to repurchase but it is not in my budget at the second, maybe i will get saving because i really want this in my collection.

thank you Noble Isle for this tester im really enjoying it and dont want it to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...