Friday 18 May 2012

ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer

I havent tried any Elf products before but have rrad so many great reviews. So i wanted to try some so much. I recieved the healthy glow bronzer this week along with some other items which i will talk about in a seperate blog.

This bronzer is in the shade light to medium and it really pretty. I do feel once the summer has arrived and i have a little more colour to my skin this will work alot better for me.

Its really pretty and very soft and gives a soft shimmer of colour which i love. Against a nice tanned skin this will look amazing.

The packaging is ok nothing special but works and seems to be strong enough. At the small.price of £1.50 for this product you cant go wrong at all. I have some more Elf products to review so keep watching ladies x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...