Saturday 9 June 2012

Clinique NEW stay matt oil free foundation

hi ladies so, last week i went to see my local clinique counter as ive heard all about the new stay matt foundation. i have alot of different types of foundation but i do love the matt and i wanted too see if it was going to live upto the hype. now the nice thing about clinuque is that you can have a weeks tester of this foundation to see if it works with your skin or not. so i did go along to ask for a week sample to test and review, the lady was very helpful and tested it on my skin there and then and i am the colour shade honey. she then gave some tips on how to apply by only doing a section of your face at a time cheeks then forehead, she did also say it was nicer to apply with a brush as it is a matt foundation it blends alot easier using a brush. now ive worn this 3 times now and i have to say it is a nice foundation, it does blend alot easier with a brush as ive also tried with my hands, it feels very soft once on but a little heavy, now this might just be on my skin so dont be scared away as foundations do sit differently on different skin types. but in all fairness i dont think i would purchase it as my bourjous matt foundation is on par with this but at half the cost. so while it was nice to try a different foundation i am happy with my current one and will stick with that as its more in my budget.

let me know if you have tried the stay matt oil free foundation and what you think, id love to know ladies.

see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...