Tuesday 12 June 2012

Top Five Favourite Single Eyeshadows



So im going to be doing some post on my top five of this and top five of that because i like to tell you all what are my "go to" top couple of items i use, so i thought i would split them all down and do like one a day with my other posts. 

so my first one is my TOP FIVE FAV SINGLE EYESHADOWS, i have had to to two different post for eyeshadows because i have SO many and alot are in palettes or dues ect. so this is for my single shadows alone.
so in my top five collection the shadows are as follows 1 being my most favourite at this time present.

5. MUA SHADE 22 PEARL (BABY PINK)
4. MAC GOLDEN CROWN
3.COLOUR TATTOO PERMANENT TAUPE
2. MUA SHADE 1 PEARL (CREAM)
1. COLOUR TATTOO ON AND ON BRONZE

there is a massive price range difference in these 5 which is great and i really like that i have shadows here from as little as £1 to a higher price of £16.

please let me know if you have any of my top five and if you also love or even may not like them. i will update this post every couple of months as i know my choices will change.
below is a swatch of the colours.


from left to right, mua cream, mua pink, mac golden crown, tattoo on and on bronze and tattoo perm taupe! really pretty colours quite neutral which im loving at the moment. think soon i want to add some colour into my top fav suggestions welcome ladies :) x

see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...