Friday 22 June 2012

Liebster Award :)




hey ladies im so please as i have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by the sweet Heather at http://glam-eye-am.blogspot.co.uk/  Im not 100% sure what this award means (oops me) but the Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

THE RULES (dun dun dun)
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
Choose 11 people and link them in your post
Go to their page and tell them
Remember, no tag backs



first of all here are 11 things about myself...........
I am a mummy to two beautiful girls, emma (8) and lilly (2)
i am 5ft 3 (short lol)
i have a size 5 foot
i love singing
i dont like mushrooms (yuk)
i love lemon tart
im a little ocd with cleaning things
i love home and away 
im a beer drinker (pint)
I am always changing my hair colour
i bite my nail (opps)

Here are the questions which I have been asked to answer:

Q- HOW DID I CHOOSE THE NAME OF MY BLOG
A- this was a totally random name, and it was the first i thought of, so i went with it. always told to go with your gut instinct so i did lol. its ok i think i like it :) x

Q- WHY DID YOU BEGIN BLOGGING?
A- I began blogging because of miss budget beauty, i loved reading her blogs and have always had a massive interest in beauty, it was something i could do in the evenings while my hubby was away working and kiddys asleep. 

Q- WHAT IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE?
A- my guilty pleasure would have to be a ice cold gin and tonic ummmmmm :) love one of these now and again of an evening :) x

Q-WHAT IS YOUR HOLY GRAIL BEAUTY PRODUCT?
A- my holy grail product would have to be concelaer!!!! i cannot go without this product as my skin tone is so uneven, at least with this i can make it look a little better instead of looking like a speckly hen! lol

Q-DO I TWEET, WHAT IS MY USER NAME
A- i do on a daily basis and my username is NatalieHenzell

Q- WHAT IS MY FAVOURITE FRUIT?
A-my favourite fruit would have to be strawberries, im not a massive fruit fan if im honest oops i know, but i do like strawberries

Q-WHITE OF BROWN BREAD
A- brown

Q- WHAT IS MY PARTY TRICK?
A- EEEKKK ummmmmm i actually dont think i have one, how sad is that!

Q-WHAT IS MY FAVOURITE THING TO SPEND MONEY ON?
A- although i LOVE to buy make up obviously and could spend hundreds im sure, i love to treat my kids and my hubby the most, that would def be my favourite thing to spend money :) x

Q- INDOORS AM I SOCKS, SLIPPERS OR BARE FEET?
A- barefeet, sometimes flipflops lol

Q-WHAT IS THE LAST THING THAT REALLY MADE ME LAUGH?
A- it has to be teaching my two year old daughter to PLANK!!! ha ha ha very funny, shes suprisingly good at it too lol.

THE QUESTIONS ID LIKE YOU LADIES IVE PICKED TO ANSWER PLEASE :)

01. How did you choose the name for your blog?
02. Your favourite lip colour to wear?
03. What is your guilty pleasure?
04. What is your holy grail beauty product?
05. How often to you tweet if at all?
06. What is your favourite saying?
07. savoury or sweet?
08. dogs or cats?
09: If there was one beauty item you could have what would it be cost was no object?
10. favourite film?
11. What is the last thing that really made you laugh?

Tag... You're it!











well done ladies and a massive thank you to hannah, please check out her blog its fab xxxx see you all soon x









2 comments:

  1. you're the first person ive come across that loves home and away too! ive watched it since i was at middle school, i looove it but everyone i know thinks its crap! :( lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it hun and have watched it since it pretty much started now that shows my age lol, i love it always watch it lol xxxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...